Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We do not apologize for our strengths!


There is joy and strength in each of these women. They will inspire you to find yours. The benefits of an active life will spill out in to all you do. Pictured to my left are Tracy, Lauren,Fawn and Christine.
Fawn and Aaron Friday hosted a fabulous BBQ for the Bloggers on their deck oasis. It is no illusion-good times were shared as we sailed along,protected by Elsa. Fawn, thank you very much for sharing your kettlebell class, yoga class,amazing culinary skills and the team work you and Aaron display in creating a lovely home. Just being in your presence was restorative to me. Being in the good company of other joyful, strong women and men reinforces what "it's all about."

5 comments:

Tracy Reifkind said...

Hi Kate,

You are so awesome, it was super meeting you, and training alongside you for the new snatch Max Vo2 protocol!

Did you catch your video debut on my blog?

Katie, KettlebellKate said...

Hi Tracy, you are so much fun to be around and I was grateful to have you next to me as I gutted out the Max Vo2! Yes, I caught the vid...:) I am always a tad delayed in switching to the second hand. Hmm.
It was an honor to meet you and I am looking for the market tote.

Lauren Brooks said...

Hey Kate,

It was so great meeting you. You are truly a good person, strong woman, and hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again for Saturday night. You are a lifesaver.

xoxo

Lauren

fawn said...

Katie,
It was such a pleasure to finally meet you in person! Aaron and I loved spending time with you, and we loved the Kentucky Bourbon!

I am honored that you and Taikei attended my class... you are welcome at our home any time.

Katie, KettlebellKate said...

Hi Lauren,

It was great meeting you too and congratulations on achieving your RKC II. You had the skills dialed in from Day One! The BBQ was the perfect way to unwind and get to know fellow Bloggers and the taxi ride home was comical. I could see from the cabbie's face that he was unsure how to react. lol! You are welcome, glad I could be of some help. Be well and stay in touch.

Fondly,
Kate

Dear Fawn,

I had the best of times with you all and will blog it soon. I hope the bottle is empty so that there are not too many couch days....I am glad it was a smooth treat!