Thursday, July 3, 2008

Puh-leeze...

So, yesterday evening I am registering two new students at the yoga studio and they see kettlebells mentioned on the schedule. They have seen kbs in stores and on T.V. and say," Yeah, I wonder if they work?" I let it go and let it go... but I have to ask,"What do you mean, do they work?" The lady responds, "You know, for your abs?" Aghhhh. I think of a dozen responses. Mainly I decide not to scare them. I have on The Press Gym tee with Monster Man Ray on the back. I smile and say, "Yes, I think they work but only if you do." Then I turn away and Monster Man Ray glowers...

3 comments:

Howie B said...

HAH!!!

You jusy had to ask now, didn't you?....

fawn said...

You know you really love training with kettlebells when you feel emotional about it. LOL! I know exactly what you mean.

Banu said...

THAT is awesome!
Love your blog! I'm starting a KB site for women. I participate on the dragondoor forums and found the need for a place where women can go in addition to dragondoor to get info geared more toward us. It's just a page on my personal site right now but I'm building it to be its own site with a forum, etc. im working toward my RKC and hubby and i will open a crossfit gym soon.

definately bookmarking you. check me out at:
http://web.mac.com/banu0806