Thursday, July 10, 2008

07/10/08

Slept poorly last night. Woke up well though! I went to the pool, did a few laps,read and took a sauna. New sauna! Clean! Info on this particular heat unit discussed why it is superior to rock( "electric rocks"). Better to detox,etc,etc. Sunburst is the brand. What made the experience even better is all new wood-no more splinters, exposed nails and a new floor with drain so it can be cleaned. On the down side, the old steam room is gone.
Late night surfing last night in blogland hooked me up to Jordan V. preparing Cindy G. for L1. Looked like a good one for today.
1st I did 5,4 pull-ups. Then on to Cindy's YouTube practice:*btw her dive bombers are really smooth and strong.
1minute snatches 12 kg
scorpion alt side 5/5
elbow plank explode to high plank 5
dive bombers 5
L-sit btwn 2 kbs
2 mins. snatches-repeat all the stuff above
3 mins. snatches-repeat
4 mins. snatches-repeat
My L-sits were sucking so I did HLR as 5/4/3/2/1.
The whole deal took about 25 minutes. I took some rest after L-sit. Need to knock a bit more RKC into the snatches and get them sharper. With fatigue in shoulder or grip I tended to snatch otw/the loose way.

No comments: