Friday, July 25, 2008

7/23-7/25

Spent some time straightening up the weight room this week. Decided we need another for plates as well as something to contain agility gear,belts,straps,collars,jump ropes,pins and so forth. The dance studio is always a surprise especially during summer camp.
Tuesday
Hiked for an hour around a local city park, kept to the trails to take advantage of the shade. The Park Champions have rid many areas of invasive species and reintroduced native plants and trees. That evening I taught yoga and we explored a "rejuvenation" sequence by Patricia Walden.
Wednesday I hiked for about 2 1/2 hours and added the bird watching trail to my tour. I need to take my binocs next time. I varied hiking fast up hills and medium to slow on the flat as well as being still when birding.
Thursday This was a 4 hour urban hike that took me off trail for a portion of time as well. I packed a lunch,my spare boots that I love in case my feet tired of my other shoes and Gray Cook's Athletic Body in Balance.
Friday * as my friend Fawn is in St. Louis this weekend at Raw Nats, I figured squats would be a good way to honor her and The Press Gym team. I did not have the special pants though!
Squats
45 5x2
55 5x3
65x2
95x2
100x2
And into the sauna,sweet!

No comments: