Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back at it

Saturday- taught two classes. All attending had been screened and have their corrective strategies woven into practice. Will re-screen in several weeks. Each student has homework, with one exception and she will run "maintenance" via yoga. No one batted an eye in early August when I indicated the coming shift in practices. They said I was "stuck with them."
It is a great bunch to be "stuck" with. Each student screened differently. That will keep me busy.
Sunday-AOS Newport. I had forgotten how much fun that practice is,when it is over! Afterwards I did ultra slow asana for 15 minutes and then 5 press handstand holds. Goal is to have feet and hands on the same line for the press up. I've done it, just not for a few months.

2 comments:

fawn said...

Next time you are in town I want a screening. Crap, I meant to get one before you left.

Hey, Raw Nationals are in Charlottesville Va next July...

Franklin said...

Following your footsteps, I have just made the FMS screen the first order of business with new clients. As soon as I explain that this is the identical screen used by the NFL pro teams I get immediate buy-in.

As soon as you are happy with your handstand progress, please shoot a video again.