Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Practices and taking my bod. to yoga class

9/6/09
KBs:30 minute circuit of cleans, pressing, push ups,front squats and snatches. 8kg
9/7/09
Ashtanga led up to Navasana with finishing sequence. Wow! I actually broke out in a sweat during the day time...instead of at night while trying to sleep. I used props the whole time. The Maricyasanas are well beyond my grasp at the moment, haha, yoga humor. The final expression of the binding poses is more than I want. With props and tips from the teacher, these were a great release for the fascia in my legs,down into shins,ankles and feet. I still love doing Urdvha padamasana. Garba pindasana was a big question mark. Bit by bit I went for it.
9/8/09
Feel great after yesterday's yoga class.
KBs:warm up 3x: wall squat 16 kg re-set each time,halos 10/10 8kg,pump
3x: 30 2Hsw,C&P 5/5,FSq all 12 kg
3x: OH carry,rack carry, sumos. All 12 kg. Static push ups 3/2/1 . Btwn each set 30 secs. various rope undulations
Windmill Low 5/5 8kg
Pull up w/band assist.4/3/2/1

No comments: