Friday, September 11, 2009

Another one

Thursday I was tired and muscle sore. I attended a yoga class in hopes of working out some kinks. No dice. It was too light of a class to generate much heat,but I enjoyed it and reconnected with some acquaintances. The teacher offered lavender and peppermint oil if we wanted to use it. That was different and cool. I chose the peppermint. Cheap thrills.
Today I completed Providence again. All 8kg. Did not want to feel as wiped as I did yesterday and need to burn some bad eating habits. The practice felt very easy this time and I hammered out a bunch of snatches. Did not do OH squats, just windmill. No tactical lunge,did lunge with no bell instead. Not truly crushing on the triple crush.
Food habits need to be re-established.Water intake is excellent. Due to now living on borrowed estrogen, I don't sleep well and sweat a great deal at night. Drinking a liter of water throughout the night. Learning ways to manage from those who have gone before me. Too many carbs or lymphedema? In some areas it is obvious that the lymph fluid has built up a pudgy barrier where the nodes were removed. Unsure if legs look weird to me or if it lymph. Pretty soon I hope not to care, as long as I am practicing regularly and eating better.

2 comments:

Gabi said...

You're awesome, Katie, and I miss you. And this.

Katie, KettlebellKate said...

Hi Gabi, I miss you too, we had such a fun time depite info overload. I am STILL digesting last summer. So great to hear from you.