Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kettlebell Muscle

I am back to practicing multiple times per week. It has taken a full year to feel like all parts are working harmoniously again. Maybe I looked like I was moving fine, but take into account attitude towards practice (did I really want to lift a weight?), recovery time my body demanded, sleep,nutrition and the variable life throws at you. I know you can't always have things line up perfectly for each practice session, but SAFETY is the most important theme as I train myself and clients. Fatigue on the front or back side of a session indicates a lack of balance somewhere.I'd had enough risk and excitement. Anyway, many clients and I are working through Kettlebell Muscle. My experience doing a prescribed routine is slim and I look forward to having someone else do the thinking so I can just lift. I made a novice mistake and thought light,medium,heavy referred to kb size but before my heavy day I re-read the program and know that isn't so. On day one I used 12's, then 8's on light day then after I figured out the deal I went with 10's for my heavy day. So, I need to decide what to use; 10's or 12's?

5 comments:

Katie, KettlebellKate said...

I love doubles work. I have used 8,10,12 for this program and various volume days. Going to stick with the 12s.

Clive said...

Very nice post there.I enjoy my knee exercises that will help me to make stronger my kne joints and removes my knee pain.

Vicky said...

Choosing a mother of the bride dress in suitable design is very important. As we know, mother of

the bride dress are various and numerous, a perfect style and design is everyone mother of the bride jacket

dresses
is very popular in this year, those dresses are elegant and professional and well

received among mothers. Secondly, choosing the perfect length that you prefer is also very

important; tea length mother of the bride suits are your best choice in the hot summer, and those dresses can show your fine figure off. If you want to look more graceful and elegant, you can try the Mother of the bride dresses long, which will upgrade your temperament and make you as graceful and a goddess. What is more, you can try the custom made mother of the bride dresses, in this way you can choose the perfect length according to your own condition.

Unknown said...

http://health2011-health.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

health