Saturday, December 12, 2009

A nudge,a poke and a post

Magical thinking & magical blogging: Those great ideas for Blog titles that wash out when you finally find a peaceful moment to say what you've been up to. Looks like my blog friends are up to some pretty cool and strong stuff training wise and biz wise. Imbalances galore here. Starting with the feet,always the left foot and ankle. That would have been the landing foot in gymnastics that took the abuse,so stack on top of that knee,hip,spine and the brain and we have things to address. Riding my bike instantly ground up some scar tissue,or whatever the pain in my butt was. Plenty of walking. Sufficient kb and yoga. "Too much" means I am depleted. The right balance is tricky. I am not exactly weak, just not hard core. Not where I thought I would be. I'd be a fool not to appreciate and learn from this journey. I guess it's what I was training for,after all, if you believe we get the body we are training for. Got plenty to work on here.

No comments: